1. Guest, you can still vote when not on the server. Top voters get $15 off the shop!! Click To Vote!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Help us out and give us A Like
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Keep up to date with news, outages and downtime on our Official Twitter
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Security advice: Don't use the same password on these forums as you do for your MC account. Change it if they are the same - this keeps your MC account secure
Dismiss Notice

Top Voters May

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jet315, Jun 5, 2017.

?

Would you like Factions or Prison?

1. Factions!

2. Prison!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jet315

Jet315 Owner
    Staff Member

• Owner
    Hello all,

Top Voters

Thank you to everyone who supported the server by voting in April. The Top Voters (quite a few this month :)) that will be receiving $15 off of the shop are:

1. Kurfurst - 63 votes
    2. PortalExporer - 62 votes
    3. super_kitty_ - 62 votes
    4. Dog_Lover_8392- 62 votes
    5. Wixards - 62 votes
    6. Aws - 62 votes
    7. iHx - 62 votes

[​IMG]

Although it is unlikely to be Factions, I have added a poll where you may choose either Factions or Prison (to be our next gamemode). Currently a Prison spawn is already being built - However if Factions is wanted much more then we could try Factions again. The Factions server would last about 90 days before either resetting or changing back to Prison if it is a dead gamemode. The reason I am polling this is because in general (not only on PlanetMine) Prison is a low player count gamemode where as Factions is one of the highest, even with another Prison revamp I would only expect a few players on it during peak time.

Thanks,
    Jet

• Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Wizard x 1
    • Clever! x 1