1. Guest, you can still vote when not on the server. Top voters get $15 off the shop!! Click To Vote!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Help us out and give us A Like
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Keep up to date with news, outages and downtime on our Official Twitter
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Security advice: Don't use the same password on these forums as you do for your MC account. Change it if they are the same - this keeps your MC account secure
Dismiss Notice

Why has kitpvp fallen apart?

Discussion in 'Kitpvp' started by JWill9, Jan 11, 2017.

1. JWill9

JWill9 Active PlanetMiner

Minecraft account: GoldenProd
    • Contributor
    I know there was the update or whatever but what is ticking all the kitpvp players off is the new cool down on kangaroo. Out of all the kits why was that the one tampered with? The kit does not poses good armor and doesnt have the good of a sword. Having no cool down was the highlight of the kit and now since that is gone the kit is basically another suicide. The kit was meant to be used to troll people and run away from people when needed. Now you go out there and get one jump and cant use it again for another 3-5 seconds I think. Can the cool down be taken away please. Thats the one thing kangaroo has to offer.

#1 JWill9, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 4
  2. Aws

Aws Administrator
    Staff Member

Minecraft account: Aws
    • Administrator
    It wasn't "tampered" with, tech updated the plugin along with making the server allow 1.11.2 and within that update it changed some of the kits and others reset to default plugin status, as I have said in another thread kitpvp is going to be having a whole rework for kits, shop, gambling etc

• Like Like x 1
  3. Implies

Implies Active PlanetMiner

• Contributor
    To be quite honest, It was in need of a cooldown. It was unkillable in the right hands as players could flee when they were low. Also, kitpvp hasn't "fallen apart". If it did, I can assure you it would have nothing to do with kangaroo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. JWill9

JWill9 Active PlanetMiner

Minecraft account: GoldenProd
    • Contributor
    Thats the point of the kit is the to flee away.. The kit has no good armor and not that great of a sword so how could the player defend him/her self if they have nothing to defend themselves with?

5. Incidation

Incidation Active PlanetMiner

• Contributor
    I loved triggering kids. Plus if your decent at PvP you should be able to kill them anyways. The cooldown is pretty annoying, but I feel that maybe OldSchoolKitPvP should be brought back because Im on at American times and barely anyone is ever on. It is not the kangaroo kit, but probably the reset in survival.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Implies

Implies Active PlanetMiner

• Contributor
    If the player has to option to flee whenever he/she wants, he/she is practically unkillable no matter what armour the kit has. The extra cooldown allows the kangaroo to get away for just enough time to steak/regen , however they cannot keep running out of reach of the player they're fighting, at least not effectively. It's a fair fight now.

7. Incidation

Incidation Active PlanetMiner

• Contributor
    My point is, you dont exaclty do much damage with the kangaroo. There really isn't any reason to put a cooldown on it. Mind you, it does get less annoying for people fighting one. Playing as one was so much more fun.

• Agree Agree x 1