1. Guest, you can still vote when not on the server. Top voters get $15 off the shop!! Click To Vote!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Help us out and give us A Like
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Keep up to date with news, outages and downtime on our Official Twitter
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Security advice: Don't use the same password on these forums as you do for your MC account. Change it if they are the same - this keeps your MC account secure
Dismiss Notice

Stats erased

Discussion in 'Kitpvp' started by JWill9, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWill9

JWill9 Active PlanetMiner

Minecraft account: GoldenProd
    • Contributor
    I had stopped playing planetmine to become more active outside the game and felt the need to come back and play some kitpvp. I come back to see Kills:0 Deaths:0 my kits all gone. I had all the kits except 5 and was close to getting the rest. Why wasnt there a poll asking if we wanted our stuff erased or is there a way to recieve back my kills and deaths and kits. I have a huge problem with playing that gamemode since it opened I think 2 years ago and had 14K kill and its now down the drain.

2. Suttonspawn

Suttonspawn Well-Known PlanetMiner!

Minecraft account: suttonspawn
    • Contributor
    Wow, that must suck. I know that I had some bad stats, but yours are awesome. I hope they can fix it

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Aws

Aws Administrator
    Staff Member

Minecraft account: Aws
    • Administrator
    Kitpvp has been said in works for a while and always saying it would be reset, we finally got around to doing it and revamped it, added a new kit and system of getting the kits etc with just other features so it got reset to benefit these changes, everyone is in same boat as you and honestly it's worth the changes and reset. Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.