1. Guest, you can still vote when not on the server. Top voters get $15 off the shop!! Click To Vote!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Help us out and give us A Like
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Keep up to date with news, outages and downtime on our Official Twitter
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Security advice: Don't use the same password on these forums as you do for your MC account. Change it if they are the same - this keeps your MC account secure
Dismiss Notice

AFK Gambeling = ban? I don't see the logic behind it...

Discussion in 'Kitpvp' started by JellyBelly, Dec 2, 2016.

1. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Active PlanetMiner

Minecraft account: JellyBellyXL
    • Contributor
    As I'm voting usually on weekends inside kitpvp, making sure to get gold nuggets.
    I'm using a duct tape on my mouse, for "auto-clicking" and leave it for couple of minutes so the gold nuggets will be used.

A good friend of mine told me he did the same thing, and he got warned by @Jet315 that he will get banned for this.

I want to seek the reason behind it.
    I'm not hacking / using third side program / disrespecting the server's rules / spamming the chat.

How can it be a reason to get banned?
    An excuse for abusing the "guaranteed profit"?

Oh, apologies, trying to use my brain's logic, to understand the actual thing that goes here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Implies

Implies Active PlanetMiner

• Contributor
    In my opinion, this shouldn't be allowed. It's just further abusing the broken algorithm (which really needs to be checked out, it's just guaranteed money).
    Whether you're using a macro or not, you're achieving the same result therefor there should be no difference. As stated in the Planetmine rules players should use common sense. I done this often a few months back and i was rightfully warned by Jet to stop. I was wrong for even imagining that this should be allowed, because I knew I was just getting free money.
    Staff will have to decide whether this is allowed or not, but whatever the outcome I'm gonna stick to my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Aws

Aws Administrator
    Staff Member

Minecraft account: Aws
    • Administrator
    If you're abusing an exploitation then yes you aren't allowed to use it, and because you do know the machines guarantee you money and don't even deny that you didn't know that lol, but these have never so far gotten fixed even after I've said multiple times, afking using macro, tape, book whatever still isn't fair on how you're meant to use them, you should only use it when you're active and actually playing not just buy as much coins as u can and gamble it all night/day so you can then just gain loads of money and repeat the process.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. TerminatOrE

TerminatOrE Active PlanetMiner

Minecraft account: Terminat0rE
    That's quite a **** move. I would never suggest that. You should play the game fairly like the rest of us.

5. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Active PlanetMiner

Minecraft account: JellyBellyXL
    • Contributor
    Take an example that I'm active, and I keep gambeling while I'm active.
    Does that mean I can't buy as much coins as I want and gamble it?
    Do I need to take a part of playin kitpvp? (I'm not even a pvp person)
    Will I get banned if I'll only gambel while being active and not taking a part of the kitpvp itself?

I didn't suggest anything. :confused:
    I think it has nothing to do with fareness.
    Active player who gambels, gives the same result as an afk player who gambels.
    @Aws counts that as an exploitation, and says it's not allowed.
    Sure, I'm respecting the staff's decisions, but I'm trying to seek the logic anyways.

Think about the active players who do that, is it an exploitation when an active player does that too?
    I mean I can do it when I'm active, so what - do you mean it should be restricted "just becase I'm afking"?
    This is the plugin's purpose, it's not an exploitation, when you hold a gold nugget and using it on the gambel machines, on the slotsbar, from left to the right, (just like you're fishing, it adds your fishing rates onto you, from left to the right) it uses all the gold nuggets without starting from the right side, so that's how all players can gambel for a long time in case they are saving up some for later.

Explain me the logic why not please. ;)

#5 JellyBelly, Dec 3, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  6. Aws

Aws Administrator
    Staff Member

Minecraft account: Aws
    • Administrator
    There is a difference from actively playing, chatting, pvping, bit of gambling, interacting etc, then afk gambling when you just buy as much coins as you want, set it to gamble for like 4 hours, come back buy as much again, set to afk for 6 hours and just repeating the process, while you are afk gambling you are also hogging the machine from others, when you are actively playing it you can let others have chance to have it or they could have a chance to snag it off you whereas they cant when you are active and left it to autoclick.

• Agree Agree x 2